The only way to get what you really want, is to know what you really want.
And the only way to know what you really want, is to know yourself.
And the only way to know yourself, is to be yourself.
And the only way to be yourself, is to listen to your heart.
In the long run, those who don’t eventually go WIITHIN often go WITHOUT.
· The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Focus and decide on what you want.
· When you state your intentions, you begin to discover all the things standing in the way of making it happen. Be clear on what you want.
· The more we focus on what we want, the closer we get to it. What we pay attention to grows closer to us.
· Success is a byproduct of thousands of decisions. The little choices we make daily may seem trivial but they hold the greatest potential for our future. Try to make the right choices.
· It is not your action that makes things happen, it is your intent. You will know when you are ready when the next logical step is effortless.
· The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief. Think big goals and win big success.
· The greatest way to move to a new position in life is to outgrow your current position. Your focus will make your dream a reality.
· Many people stand on the edge of defeat and turn and walk away not knowing that one step ahead meant victory.
· Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Keep believing in yourself and your abilities.
· The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.
· Most people fail not because they lack the skills or aptitude to reach their goal, but because they simply did not believe that they could reach it.
· The way you think determines the way you act, the way you act decides the kind of future that unfolds before you.
· The mind does not have the ability to act above its present level of understanding. If you want to achieve more, you have to open your mind to learn more.
· Take an interest in your future, that‘s where you will spend the rest of your life.
· If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise.
· The directive to do anything needs to come from your heart or your gut, not your mind. When you follow that, you follow your divine path.
· Life changes when you least expect it. Tomorrow is uncertain so seize the opportunities that you have been given and make the most of it.
· Everything you want in life is just outside your comfort zone.
· To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
· When God takes something from your grasp, he's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
· Roadblocks are put in your path to force you onto a different path, a path that may be truer to your real purpose in life.
· Procrastination is like waiting for a river to run dry before attempting to cross it. Do it now.
· F.O.C.U.S. - Follow one course until successful
Let me know which one you like the best
Till the next time