YOUR BELIEF AND THOUGHTS
IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
We have often heard the expression that "we see what we want to see". Reality is just a matter of perception. Two people can encounter the exact same circumstance, but for some reason, one person sees the opportunity while the other only sees the problem. Which one is right and which one is wrong?
Opinions are like noses, everybody has one. But those opinions are our basis for reality, we need to take a step back when “bad” things happen and see if it’s really all that bad. Many of the negative things that happened in my life turned out to be absolute blessings. It just took a little time and perspective for me to see it. I bet if you look back on your life you can find things that seemed bad at first but they ended up being good. Maybe you just need to look at it a little differently or maybe use the perspective you now have to see it in a positive light. Ifn life you have to "do what you have to do so that you can do what you want to do".
· Everything in this world we see began with a thought. By thought the thing you want is brought to you. By action you receive it.
· A thought is powerful only when it is backed by feelings. To ask for what you desire without faith or feeling will accomplish little.
· Whenever you are confused about why you did something, look for a belief. All behavior is caused by a belief.
· We alter our lives by altering how we think so be careful what you wish for because you may actually get it.
· The very thing you seek may be hidden within the very thing you fear. When you share your fears you may be rewarded with what you seek.
· Believe in what you are doing and you won’t have worry, doubt or insecurity.
· You are today where your thoughts have brought you, you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
· Anytime you are struggling your magnetic point of attraction is directed to that which you do not want instead of that which you desire.
· Unless we get in the habit of planting positive thoughts into our subconscious minds, it will continue to feed upon the negative thoughts that reach it as a result our neglect.
· Having confidence in yourself gives you confidence to be inspired by the success of others. Believe you have the same potential.
· The law of life is the law of belief. Man is made by his beliefs, as he believes so is he. It is not the thing believed in that brings about the result, but the belief in your mind.
· What you picture in your mind can attract to you whatever you fear or desire. Whatever you believe you are, that you are. What ever you believe you can do, that you can do.
A dream written down with a date becomes a goal
A goal broken down in steps becomes a plan
A plan backed by action becomes REALITY
Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie